Wednesday 14 May 2008

waving , not drowning............



this is the wavy blanket, it is rather large, so I'm not putting myself under any pressure to get it finished within a time limit, but just enjoy the process. And no, there is no colour plan, just random picking!!, but it will be BRIGHT!!!



This is a new friend I've made whilst weeding the garden, she/he chirrups and I chirrup back, we have some great conversations, she/he makes a lot of sense and has some very wise words.
Just off on a tangent for a moment. When I say weeding, it's understood that i mean taking 'out' the weeds, but if I was 'planting' or 'seeding' a lawn, for instance, I'd be adding, not removing!! Don't you just love the English language, I'd love to learn Latin!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours on your ripple, very bright and cheerful. I'm still loving mine, blankets are so doing it for me at the moment, I can't get enough of them. I think I might feel the same about quilts if i ever attempt to make one, now there's a thought.....

carolyn said...

Lovely new friend!