Thursday 9 April 2009

hee hee A VERY HAPPY EASTER....

Funny Pictures

I have moaned aplenty about my 9 to 5 job in an office, not a particularly horrid place, but for me , at first a necessary thing, and then feeling like I've been imprisoned.
I take my hat off to all who work in offices, and if you enjoy it ... GREAT!!! if like me, you don't , you have my sympathy.
personally, I find it stifling. it saps my creativity and joy , and I always end up very miserable and a dress size bigger, after I've been working in one.
However, That is all about to change.
On the 18TH MARCH 2009 I handed in my notice!!!! and today is my LAST DAY!!!!

OH JOY, OH JOY!!! MY HEART WILL BURST WITH JOY!!! SO HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EASTER BREAK WITH LOTS OF EXCITING NEWS!!!!

3 comments:

Gretel said...

I can remember a similar feeling some years ago and I am so very, very happy for you, congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Last Day in Office Day, Doll-face!!!

*kisses*

Missy Pigtails

Anonymous said...

Hmph, can't see the comment I left last week :( Ah well, you already know I think this will be the start of something fabulous!

Thinking of you, hon. Hope all is holding together ok.

love,
Miss. R. Pigtails.xx.