Tuesday 9 June 2009

the weekend....

What a weekend!!!!!

it's taken me 2 days to recover.
I met some wonderful people and had just a perfect weekend. I went to weymouth for the folk festival mainly to meet these people,
Simon Costin and his travelling Museum of British Folklore, who was delightful
and the amazing Kit Berry who is the nicest person , and of course the charming Mr B.

I had been to my charity coffee morning beforehand, had too much coffee and cake, was sooo excited to meet Kit and Simon, so by the time I got there I was completely hyper and probably babbled away like a demented 6 yr old. I do apologise if I scared anyone. I blame it on the hormones.

of course being the dippy mare that I am, i was so excited to meet Kit and Mr B that I forgot to get a photo, hence the absense of photos of them from the day.



We found the pretty part of Weymouth , Who Knew!!!


EEEEE look Ma' proper Clog dancing!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fab weekend. xxx

Anonymous said...

My word, you do pack a lot into your days...I could do with a dose of that 'can-do' spirit right now. Well done for getting out and meeting and greeting, babbling like a demented 6 year old in such situations is my default setting - no coffee and cake required (but would be welcome, obv)!!

love,
Miss R. Pigtails.xxx.

Eternal Magpie said...

Yay! I'm learning to do clog dancing. It's fun!
(I'm not allowed a BRIGHT PINK outfit though. Pfft.)